The projectdisarm.com domain uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as type of browser or operating system, reference page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc.. all in order to improve services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to personalize to some extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
- From the point of view of ‘life time’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate between cookies:Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit again. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:Required Cookies: these are the cookies that are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user, or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
Within the category of Required Cookies you can also find cookies for the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the referred cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the exceptions to this rule would be cookies with a purpose:
- User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User Security Cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above cases will require the prior information and consent of the user.
- Functional (Analytical) Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its performance.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content plug-ins such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
Functional (Analytical) Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its performance.
Advertising and Third Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content plug-ins such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
Appropriate Privacy – Management of cookies:
If the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available on each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activation, restriction and/or disabling, please go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private mode can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 y superior; Navegación Privada
- Opera 10.5 y superior; Navegación Privada
- FireFox 3.5 y superior; Navegación Privada
- Google Chrome 10 y superior; Incógnito
List and description of cookies:
The tables below outline the cookies described above and used on the projectdisarm.com website:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.